Normally, IPhone users who use the camera to take photos need to physically connect their phone to the computer through a USB cable afterwards to transfer all newly captured photos to the computer. But if you don’t want to waste the time to connect your IPhone to computer just to transfer a few photos and/or just too lazy to do it then there is nice free application called Cinq available in the Apple application store that allows to transfer the high resolution photos you take on the IPhone to the home computer in real-time.
It is really convenient because as soon as you are done with your photo session you don’t need to physically connect your mobile to transfer the photos as they will be available by themselves! As for the setup process first you will need to install the application on your IPhone then create an account from with in the application and as a last step go the application website and download and install the server software for your operating system (works with the Windows XP/Vista/7 and Mac OS X).
Complete feature set of the application is follows:
• Automatically send full resolution photos home as you take them!!
• See and share ALL your pictures anytime from anywhere!!
• Share any of your photos on Facebook
• Post any of your photos to Twitter (via TwitPic)
Cinq can be downloaded from the Apple App Store for the IPhone.
You Might Like:
Get Free Email Updates
Inspired Geek is your primary source for latest tech news, guides and articles on Windows software, games, Apple and Android devices.
- Get extensive coverage on latest tech news.
- Exclusive guides on rooting, jailbreaking and unlocking mobile devices.
- Useful apps and tips&tricks for your iOS and Android devices.
- Exlclusive Top Countdowns for the best software.