To emulate the visual look and feel of the Windows 7 in older Windows XP you don’t need to shell out your hard earned money on the latest and greatest from Microsoft. There are a no. of free tools available that can be used to change the look and feel of the Windows OS but Seven Transformation Pack is one of the easiest options to do so that I have discovered lately to transform your humble Windows XP installation in to Windows 7 (looks wise) without much effort. All the necessary tools to change the different visual and thematic elements are included in the pack. The pack changes most of the system icons, skins and toolbars and also adds new enhancements to your desktop. In the process, it will also replace/patch some system files and resources in the Windows installation directory.
Seven Transformation Pack can be used to replace the following visual elements in Windows:
- Boot screen
- Welcome Screen / Logon Screen
- New msstyles files (visual styles)
- New desktop and file icons
- New toolbar icons
- Progress Dialogs
- Sounds scheme
- System Tray icons
- New Wallpapers
- Some Windows 7′s popular features
- And much more
Latest version of the Seven Transformation Pack (ver. 5.0) can be downloaded from Windows X’s Live.
You Might Like:
Get Free Email Updates
Inspired Geek is your primary source for latest tech news, guides and articles on Windows software, games, Apple and Android devices.
- Get extensive coverage on latest tech news.
- Exclusive guides on rooting, jailbreaking and unlocking mobile devices.
- Useful apps and tips&tricks for your iOS and Android devices.
- Exlclusive Top Countdowns for the best software.