NextPlease is a Firefox extension that allows to make navigation to the next/previous search result pages a breeze by using the toolbar buttons,mouse gestures, context menu or hot keys instead of hunting down for the these links on the current webpage. It supports many popular websites including Google, Yahoo, EBay, Amazon among others. It works on sites that use image buttons for their next/previous/first/last links also. Even if a website is not supported by default, it can be made compatible by using the phrases, image URLs, and pattern matches. Furthermore it supports non English websites as well.
A complete feature set of the extension is follows:
- Highly customizable key bindings.
- Works on sites that use image buttons for their next/previous/first/last links. (Note: Currently only Amazon is supported by default. Right-click on the image and select "Use image for Next/Prev,Please" to add support for other sites that use image links)
- Works on sites that use submit buttons for their navigation links. (Note: This option is disabled by default).
- Automatically works on sites that have a structure like: 1 2 3 4 …
- Teachable using phrases, image URLs, and pattern matches.
- Support for non-English sites.
- Alt+1/2/3 shortcuts for jumping directly to a numbered link.
- Callable from Optimoz Mouse Gestures and All-in-One Gestures.
- Support for Opera-like "Forward History or Next Link" behavior.
Latest version of the NextPlease can be downloaded from the official Firefox extension repository (also compatible Firefox 4 betas).
You Might Like:
Get Free Email Updates
Inspired Geek is your primary source for latest tech news, guides and articles on Windows software, games, Apple and Android devices.
- Get extensive coverage on latest tech news.
- Exclusive guides on rooting, jailbreaking and unlocking mobile devices.
- Useful apps and tips&tricks for your iOS and Android devices.
- Exlclusive Top Countdowns for the best software.