OS7 is new theme for the Jailbroken iOS devices that can skin these device to look more like Windows Phone 7. It is a simple plug-and-play theme, static tiles and application lists are both auto-created. Easily customizable start menu, including live tiles. Requires NO paid plugins. Runs independently from winterboard.
Some of the features of the theme are as follows;
- No Iconoclasm
- No Infiniboard
- No SpringJumps
- No WinterBoard
- No Setup Required
- No Missing Icons (Auto-create)
Actually, it will be a paid theme but price will be set according to a voting system.
Here are the instructions for the installation:
1. Install Backboard from Cydia.
2. Make sure you have created a “Default” backup, if not, press the add button in Backboard and give it a name.
3. Go on your device and click on this link: backboard://http://wyndrepo.googlecode.com/files/OS7Beta.zip
4. Press “Yes” and wait for it to download. This may take a few minutes depending on your internet connection.
5. Select OS7 from Backboard. Press Install. Respring.
Also, have a look at the following video for a live demo!
You Might Like:
Get Free Email Updates
Inspired Geek is your primary source for latest tech news, guides and articles on Windows software, games, Apple and Android devices.
- Get extensive coverage on latest tech news.
- Exclusive guides on rooting, jailbreaking and unlocking mobile devices.
- Useful apps and tips&tricks for your iOS and Android devices.
- Exlclusive Top Countdowns for the best software.