It is quite a common scenario for most Windows users to have problems connecting to the Internet despite the apparent availability of the Internet service such as through Wi-Fi or LAN. There is no sure way to diagnose and fix all possible problems that might cause the Internet connection on the Windows systems to be broken. However, there are indeed some usual suspects and they should be checked first when finding the root cause of the Internet connectivity problems. These include invalid configuration of the - IP address, DNS server and default gateway, DHCP server etc. It may even be related to the misconfiguration of the Windows firewall or broken windows sockets. Usually you have to go through all the possible causes manually and found the problem. But thanks to a free software called Complete Internet Repair most of these problems can be fixed with a few clicks.
In the main interface of the software select the list of fixes you want to apply and hit the Go! button and all the fixes will applied! If you hit the arrow button on the right along each item that fix will be executed immediately with just a single click (without the need to press the Go! button).
A complete list of the things that Complete Internet Repair can fix is follows:
- Internet or network problem after removing adware, spyware, virus, worm, Trojan horse, etc.
- Loss network connection after installing/uninstalling adware, spyware, antispam, vpn, firewall or other networking programs.
- Unable to access any webpage or can only access some webpages.
- Pop-up error window with network related problem description.
- No network connectivity due to registry errors.
- DNS lookup problem.
- Fail to renew the network adapter’s IP address or other DHCP errors.
- Network connectivity issue with limited or no connections message.
- Windows update does not work
- You are having problems connecting to secured websites (ex. Banking).
- Internet Explorer stopped working or crashes all the time.
- Other networking problems.
You Might Like:
Get Free Email Updates
Inspired Geek is your primary source for latest tech news, guides and articles on Windows software, games, Apple and Android devices.
- Get extensive coverage on latest tech news.
- Exclusive guides on rooting, jailbreaking and unlocking mobile devices.
- Useful apps and tips&tricks for your iOS and Android devices.
- Exlclusive Top Countdowns for the best software.