DoubleTwist’s AirSync is very useful and a free application for the Android lovers out there. And we know there are plenty of them! Actually, it is multimedia syncing application that will wirelessly (over Wi-Fi) sync your iTunes music and videos from the Android device to a PC or a Mac. It is very simple to use. If you on an iOS device such as iPhone then don’t forget to look at this tip.
So, you can use it in conjunction with the free doubleTwist desktop app to automatically import your iTunes music playlists, iTunes ratings & play counts from your Mac or PC.
- Securely pair your Android device with your Mac or PC
- Automatic, wireless import of photos and videos from your Android to your PC.
- Automatically import MP3 purchases & downloads from your phone back to your Mac or PC.
- Wirelessly sync iTunes music, iTunes playlists, iTunes ratings and play counts.
Stream photos, videos and music from your phone to your Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 with AirTwist
One exciting new feature as you see above in the new version is the ability to sync with your favorite console either Xbox 360 or PS3 to share music, photos and video with the respective console. Note that it requires Mac OS X 10.5 or higher on your Mac, or WinXP SP2/Vista/Windows 7 on your PC.
You can get the latest version from the Android Market Place.
You Might Like:
Get Free Email Updates
Inspired Geek is your primary source for latest tech news, guides and articles on Windows software, games, Apple and Android devices.
- Get extensive coverage on latest tech news.
- Exclusive guides on rooting, jailbreaking and unlocking mobile devices.
- Useful apps and tips&tricks for your iOS and Android devices.
- Exlclusive Top Countdowns for the best software.