Yes you heard it right! You can play your PC games right on you iPhone. Well, there is no magic involved here, as it is made possible using an application called everyAir. It is a remote desktop application that is designed to let you smoothly play games and rich media. With everyAir you’ll be able to play World of Warcraft, Starcraft 2, or any other game – all on your iPad, iPhone 4/3GS, or iPod Touch 3rd/4th Gen. You’ll also finally have streaming Flash videos and games at 30+ frames per second. If you wanted to use your business productivity apps, you could do that, too. everyAir’s unbelievable performance is possible because of custom server technology. Current release of everyAir is optimized to work over local wi-fi.
Here are some of the Features of this application:
- Full desktop control
- Blazing fast framerates in all your favorite games
- Stream Flash videos and games on your iDevice
- Control all your normal productivity applications: email, web browser, Word, PowerPoint
- Instantly resize and manipulate your computer’s windows with Snap To Window
- Custom gamepad to let you fully control mouse in games
- Custom keyboard
- Tap mode lets you control your desktop with touch input
- Streamlined server software without bloated installation
- Universal binary for iPhone and iPod Touch
Here is simple 4 step guide to get you started:
1. Go to everyair.net/download and download the server software
2. Find your computer’s local ip address from the everyAir server console
3. Enter your computer’s ip address into the app on your iPad
4. Click Connect
everyAir is available for a price of $4.99 in Apple App Store.
You Might Like:
Get Free Email Updates
Inspired Geek is your primary source for latest tech news, guides and articles on Windows software, games, Apple and Android devices.
- Get extensive coverage on latest tech news.
- Exclusive guides on rooting, jailbreaking and unlocking mobile devices.
- Useful apps and tips&tricks for your iOS and Android devices.
- Exlclusive Top Countdowns for the best software.