If you decided to tinker around with the newly released iOS 4.3 GM then you might be interested in a tweak that allows to enable multi-touch gestures on iPhone 4. We already reported that iOS 4.3 includes multi-touch gesture functionality but Apple is not planning to introduce it in iOS 4.3. Probably they will be introduced in iOS 5.0.
So, here is the procedure:
2. SSH in to your iPhone and browse to System-Library-CoreServices-SpringBoard.app-N90.plist.
3. Open N90.plist plist with a plist editor, or a text editor like TextWrengler.
4. Add a boolean statement “multitasking-gestures” and set the value to true.
5. Save , replace and then you have to restart the springboard.
6. You should now be able to watch a Multitouch Gestures option in the Settings.app file.
7. Tap to turn it on.
8. That’s it!
Thanks to FSM!
You Might Like:
Get Free Email Updates
Inspired Geek is your primary source for latest tech news, guides and articles on Windows software, games, Apple and Android devices.
- Get extensive coverage on latest tech news.
- Exclusive guides on rooting, jailbreaking and unlocking mobile devices.
- Useful apps and tips&tricks for your iOS and Android devices.
- Exlclusive Top Countdowns for the best software.