It is just a couple of days ago that Sn0wbreeze b1 was released, and we brought you a step-by-step guide on how to use it to jailbreak iOS 4.3 for an untethered jailbreak of iOS devices. Now only days later Sn0wbreeze b2 and b3 are released in quick succession. The changes in this new beta releases are only incremental and includes: an option to enable Multitouch Gestures on supported devices, patch for Mobile Substrate, bug fixes for both iBooty and iBSS, and sleep bug fix for iPod touch 4G / 3G users. Note that, it is still an tethered JB only!
Complete change log is as follows:
- Adds Multitasking Gestures option in Settings App.
- iBooty bug fixes (Includes iBSS issues).
- iBooty is EVEN faster.
- MobileSubstrate is now working.
- Sleep bug in iPod Touches is fixed.
- Rare iPad 1G issues resolved.
- Added iREB to top bar for future re-runs within sn0wbreeze.
- ultrasn0w is STILL broken! Unlockers STAY AWAY!
In case you are wondering, the method to Jailbreak iOS 4.3 using Sn0wbreeze 2.3b3 on iPhone 4, 3GS, iPod touch and iPad is the same as before and as such can follow our step-by-step guide to do so. We will let you as soon as an untethered jailbreaking solution is available for the iDevices on iOS 4.3!
You can get the Sn0wbreeze 2.3b3 from here.
You Might Like:
Get Free Email Updates
Inspired Geek is your primary source for latest tech news, guides and articles on Windows software, games, Apple and Android devices.
- Get extensive coverage on latest tech news.
- Exclusive guides on rooting, jailbreaking and unlocking mobile devices.
- Useful apps and tips&tricks for your iOS and Android devices.
- Exlclusive Top Countdowns for the best software.