As we reported yesterday, Firefox 4.0 is officially released by Mozilla. Initial response from the users is quite good, and millions of copies of the next iteration of this popular browser have already been downloaded. As we mentioned many time before despite many advancements and improvements that Firefox 4.0 brings to the table, there are some debatable design/interface changes as well. And bad thing is that user is not allowed to “undo” these changes for the most part. Well, there is no single extension or tool that can fix all these changes but some of these can be fixed by an extension named Firefox 4 UI Fixer. This extension is meant to do exactly what it’s name implies.
More precisely here is the list of things that it will allow you to do:
- Move Status Bar Icons, Firefox Menu Button and Menu Bar to any toolbar
- Display Page Title in Titlebar while using Firefox Menu Button ("Disable Firefox Titlebar rendering" option)
- Add "New Tab" Option to Tab Context Menu
To activate options, go to Add-ons then in Options dialog for this extension, choose desired options.
You can download Firefox 4 UI Fixer from Mozilla Extension repository.
You Might Like:
Get Free Email Updates
Inspired Geek is your primary source for latest tech news, guides and articles on Windows software, games, Apple and Android devices.
- Get extensive coverage on latest tech news.
- Exclusive guides on rooting, jailbreaking and unlocking mobile devices.
- Useful apps and tips&tricks for your iOS and Android devices.
- Exlclusive Top Countdowns for the best software.