If you ever wanted to record a long conversation you had with a friend or a family member on your iPhone – just to keep it for a future record? Well, there are some very nice options available if you want to do the same thing for the Skype calls on a Windows PC. Not only that but some of very few (free) application allows to record video calls as we reported earlier! But don’t’ despair as good news is that there is indeed a nice application available in the App Store that allows to do call recording even on an iPhone. However, I should mention one important weakness of this service right away – and that is this application only allows to record outbound calls initiated from your device. Apart from that recorded calls can be played back later on your iPhone and also emailed to some other person. Application also allows to record voice memos.
Here are some other features as mentioned by the developer:
1) Record for seconds or hours.
2) Seek, pause during playback.
3) Email short recordings.
4) Wi-Fi sync any recordings.
5) 44.1k high quality recording.
6) Pause while record.
7) Level meters.
8) Visual trim.
You can get this application from Apple App Store for a price of $0.99.
Here is a video demo of the application in action:
You Might Like:
Get Free Email Updates
Inspired Geek is your primary source for latest tech news, guides and articles on Windows software, games, Apple and Android devices.
- Get extensive coverage on latest tech news.
- Exclusive guides on rooting, jailbreaking and unlocking mobile devices.
- Useful apps and tips&tricks for your iOS and Android devices.
- Exlclusive Top Countdowns for the best software.