Windows Phone 7 after it’s launch has received quite positive reviews from many experts and users alike. One of the strengths of the OS as I think is the simplicity and effectiveness of the OS interface. In particular the launcher interface looks very pleasing to the eyes. In case, you are also impressed by the Windows Phone 7 launcher but don’t have a WP7 device but instead holding an Android phone in your hands, you can use a free application in the Android Market called Launcher to mimic the WP7 launcher style on the Android. Unlike many other launchers available for the Android this allows to properly modify your screen by just long pressing on a tile and drag tile where you want!
Some of the features that are supported by the Launcher 7 are as follows:
- 2 x 1 tiles
- Original Windows Phone 7 backgrounds!
- Freely configurable tile colors
- Launcher options are available from Application List (press menu in app list)
- Layout animations
- Animated contacts tile! (still work in progress)
You Might Like:
Get Free Email Updates
Inspired Geek is your primary source for latest tech news, guides and articles on Windows software, games, Apple and Android devices.
- Get extensive coverage on latest tech news.
- Exclusive guides on rooting, jailbreaking and unlocking mobile devices.
- Useful apps and tips&tricks for your iOS and Android devices.
- Exlclusive Top Countdowns for the best software.