A new version of the iTunes namely iTunes 10.2.2 is available for the download. It is a minor update over the previous release that fixes few issues and brings stability improvements.
Here is a changelog for this release:
iTunes 10.2.2 provides a number of important bug fixes, including:
• Addresses an issue where iTunes may become unresponsive when syncing an iPad.
• Resolves an issue which may cause syncing photos with iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to take longer than necessary.
• Fixes a problem where video previews on the iTunes Store may skip while playing.
• Addresses other issues that improve stability and performance.
Note that if you are relying on jailbreak for your iPhone 3GS/4/iPad or iPod Touch 4G, you can safely upgrade to this latest version without causing issues with the jailbreaking.
You can download the iTunes 10.2.2 for Windows and Mac from here.
You Might Like:
Get Free Email Updates
Inspired Geek is your primary source for latest tech news, guides and articles on Windows software, games, Apple and Android devices.
- Get extensive coverage on latest tech news.
- Exclusive guides on rooting, jailbreaking and unlocking mobile devices.
- Useful apps and tips&tricks for your iOS and Android devices.
- Exlclusive Top Countdowns for the best software.