Today, Apple has released the a new update iOS 4.3.3 for all the iDevices including iPhone, iPad, iPod touch. It is a minor update over the previous iOS 4.3.2 release, but includes an important fix to patch the location tracking issue that was reported so widely in the media. You can update to the latest iOS 4.3.3 by connecting your iDevice to the computer via USB and launching the iTunes software. After launch iTunes will prompt to download and install the latest iOS update.
You can get the latest iTunes 10.2.2 software both for Windows & Mac from here.
Alternatively, direct download links are also available as listed below:
- iPhone 4 (GSM)
- iPhone 4, iOS 4.2.8 (Verizon)
- iPhone 3GS
- iPad 2 WiFi
- iPad 2 GSM
- iPad 2 CDMA
- iPod touch 3G
- iPod touch 4G
You Might Like:
Get Free Email Updates
Inspired Geek is your primary source for latest tech news, guides and articles on Windows software, games, Apple and Android devices.
- Get extensive coverage on latest tech news.
- Exclusive guides on rooting, jailbreaking and unlocking mobile devices.
- Useful apps and tips&tricks for your iOS and Android devices.
- Exlclusive Top Countdowns for the best software.