If you running out on space on the SDCard or external storage of your Android device, and tired of hunting down the files/folders that are consuming the most space? Then you really need to take a look at this nice little free app for the Android based devices called Storage Analyser that allows to list all the content of a directory (both files and folders) and also shows the most useful stats such as the space consumed by the specific file/folder on the storage, no. of files in a directory, and percent of space that is being consumed by any specific file/folder that is listed there. You can order the content by size ,the amount of files or just the name.
Here are the features that are supported by this simple but useful application for cleaning up space on the SDCard:
● Order the content by size ,the amount of files or just the name
● See the space used by applications using App2SD (.android_secure folder).
● Filter out the content you are aware of to make the rest more pregnant.
● Real Honeycomb tablet support.
● Allows several columns depending on the screen size.
You can download the Storage Analyser for free from Android Market.
You Might Like:
Get Free Email Updates
Inspired Geek is your primary source for latest tech news, guides and articles on Windows software, games, Apple and Android devices.
- Get extensive coverage on latest tech news.
- Exclusive guides on rooting, jailbreaking and unlocking mobile devices.
- Useful apps and tips&tricks for your iOS and Android devices.
- Exlclusive Top Countdowns for the best software.