Have you ever experienced accidental corruption of the important files such as word documents, images or say a PDF files? I am sure many of us do at least at some point in time, may be from power failure, file system errors or a virus infection. If this is the case you can use a nice free application File Repair to fix most these kind of errors and recover your important files. The software I am referring to is a Windows utility with a pretty generic name called File Repair. It can fix a wide variety of file formats such as .doc, .docx, .docm, .rtf,.xls, .xla, .xlsx,.zip, .ra, .pdf and so on.
Usage is pretty simple just download the software, install it and launch it. Then select the file to be repaired and hit the Start Repair button. A log window shows the real-time output.
Here is the list of error that can be fixed by this application:
- file is not in a recognizable format
- unable to read file
- file cannot be accessed
- application cannot open the type of file represented by filename
- out of memory errors, or low system resources errors
You can download File Repair for Windows from official webpage.
You Might Like:
Get Free Email Updates
Inspired Geek is your primary source for latest tech news, guides and articles on Windows software, games, Apple and Android devices.
- Get extensive coverage on latest tech news.
- Exclusive guides on rooting, jailbreaking and unlocking mobile devices.
- Useful apps and tips&tricks for your iOS and Android devices.
- Exlclusive Top Countdowns for the best software.