Many of the people that are buying any of the new never ending wave of the tablets or smartphones Android devices might be interested to use their device as USB mass storage device as well. This will allow them to dump their USB sticks and use the storage of these device to copy the data and move around. We already shared with you the way of enabling the USB mass storage mode in Samsung Galaxy S2 (SII) in Windows. Now just noticed that jhild352 has shared with us a tip on how to enable it for the new Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1! It is extremely easy to do so (if you know what to do).
here is the procedure as provided by him:
1. download USB drivers from samsung: http://www.samsung.com/us/mobile/gal…alaxy+tab+10.1
2. install drivers
3. reboot pc
4. turn off usb debugging… VERY IMPORTANT AS IT IS ENABLED BY DEFAULT
5. plug in via usb
Note that the most important part is step 4 (turn off USB debugging) as mentioned in above steps.
You Might Like:
Get Free Email Updates
Inspired Geek is your primary source for latest tech news, guides and articles on Windows software, games, Apple and Android devices.
- Get extensive coverage on latest tech news.
- Exclusive guides on rooting, jailbreaking and unlocking mobile devices.
- Useful apps and tips&tricks for your iOS and Android devices.
- Exlclusive Top Countdowns for the best software.