Finally Google+ application for the iPhone has been approved by Apple and available for download via the iTunes App store for the iDevices. Until now only the Android users had the privilege of a native app for the Google+ on their Android devices. Google+ app for the iPhone includes almost all the features of its Android counterpart. From some user feedback until now it seems that application is not very stable and there are some crashes here and there. Hopefully these issues will be fixed as time will progress, and application will mature. No you can enjoy all your favorite social features of the Google+ on your iPhone! One of the major drawbacks of the app for now is lack of support for the iPad. Although the iPhone version of the application can be scaled to the full screen but fact remains that interface is not optimized for the large screen devices from Apple. Hopefully this issue will also be resolved in the future.
* Circles let you share the right things with just the right people.
* Stream is where you can get updates from your circles or see what people are saying about things nearby.
* Huddle is super-fast group messaging for everyone in your circles.
Here is the iTunes link for the free iTunes app of Google+.
You Might Like:
Get Free Email Updates
Inspired Geek is your primary source for latest tech news, guides and articles on Windows software, games, Apple and Android devices.
- Get extensive coverage on latest tech news.
- Exclusive guides on rooting, jailbreaking and unlocking mobile devices.
- Useful apps and tips&tricks for your iOS and Android devices.
- Exlclusive Top Countdowns for the best software.