If you are a fan of the Google Android mobile OS (and also a proud owner of some device fitted with the Android), but at the same time somehow want the lockscreen of the iPhone (iOS) on your device then you are in luck. Because there is nice little free application named MagicLocker Lockscreen available in the Android Market that provides a very nice lockscreen skin for your Android device with a very faithful reproduction of the real thing (as on the actual iOS on a real iPhone) with the familiar slide to unlock text appearing on the slider as well as big green battery appearance on the lockscreen when your Android device is being charged!
MagicLocker Lockscreen is an app which aims to provide users more colorful and flexible Lockscreen choices by applying different themes. Even since you install this app, you will enjoy endless choices of Lockscreen!
In this first version, we included following two themes:
1. iPhone Lockscreen. Yes! iPhone! From now on you can mask your Android as iPhone. :)
2. Lost Robot. This Lockscreen enables you to go "phone call logs" and "SMS logs" directly by simply one slide.
Have a look at the pictures below to decide for yourself!
You can download the MagicLocker Lockscreen app from Android market for free.
You Might Like:
Get Free Email Updates
Inspired Geek is your primary source for latest tech news, guides and articles on Windows software, games, Apple and Android devices.
- Get extensive coverage on latest tech news.
- Exclusive guides on rooting, jailbreaking and unlocking mobile devices.
- Useful apps and tips&tricks for your iOS and Android devices.
- Exlclusive Top Countdowns for the best software.