Today, Apple has finally released the final version of the iTunes 10.5 and is now available for the Windows and Mac with the iOS 5 and iCloud support. For the iTunes 10.5 version we have seen a large number of beta releases mainly because this was always going to be a major release and it took some for Apple to kick out all the bugs present in the previous beta releases. Of course, one of the biggest changes is the support for the new iOS 5 that everyone is talking about these days. And then closely related features that have been newly introduced are the iCloud, iTunes Mach and Wi-Fi Syncing.
You can use the Apple software update application installed on your computer to automatically update to iTunes 10.5 or you can directly download the latest version iTunes 10.5 directly from Apple website for your respective operating – Windows or Mac. Here is the change log for the iTunes 10.5:
- iTunes in the Cloud. iTunes now stores your music and TV purchases in iCloud and makes them available on your devices anywhere, any time, at no additional cost.
- Automatic Downloads. Purchase music from any device or computer and automatically download a copy to your PC and iOS devices.
- Download Previous Purchases. Download your past music, TV, app, and book purchases again, at no additional cost. Previous purchases may be unavailable if they are no longer on the iTunes Store.
- Sync with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 5.
- Wi-Fi Syncing. Automatically sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iTunes any time they’re both on the same Wi-Fi network.
In the meanwhile, you might want to have a look at our recent review of the best new features in the iOS 5! So if you plan to upgrade to soon to be released iOS 5 then you must download this latest iTunes 10.5 update.
You Might Like:
Get Free Email Updates
Inspired Geek is your primary source for latest tech news, guides and articles on Windows software, games, Apple and Android devices.
- Get extensive coverage on latest tech news.
- Exclusive guides on rooting, jailbreaking and unlocking mobile devices.
- Useful apps and tips&tricks for your iOS and Android devices.
- Exlclusive Top Countdowns for the best software.