These days everyone is talking about the Siri, Wi-Fi Syncing, Notification Center, iCloud services, photo streaming and so on in the new iOS 5 although features like Siri are exclusive to iPhone 4S. But there are also some other cool features that are hidden down in the new iOS version. In this article, we are referring specifically to the Airplay Mirroring feature that can be really cool for some users as it will allow all you are seeing on the small iPhone screen to be viewable in real-time on the big screen in you TV room. All you need is to activate this feature and enjoy playing the games on your iPhone 4S or iPad 2 by viewing the output on the large screen. Keep in mind that you will need an Apple TV for this of course.
1) First turn-on your Apple TV and make sure its connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
2) On your iOS device double-tap Home button to access the multitask tray.
3) From the multitask tray swipe right two times so that volume slider is visible and now just press on the Airplay icon to bring the interface.
4) Finally just switch the source to Apple TV from here and enable the Mirroring toggle.
You Might Like:
Get Free Email Updates
Inspired Geek is your primary source for latest tech news, guides and articles on Windows software, games, Apple and Android devices.
- Get extensive coverage on latest tech news.
- Exclusive guides on rooting, jailbreaking and unlocking mobile devices.
- Useful apps and tips&tricks for your iOS and Android devices.
- Exlclusive Top Countdowns for the best software.