Check Fus is an interesting tool for all Samsung Galaxy SII, Galaxy S and most other Samsung Android mobile devices that allows to check the new firmware updates without running the Kies software. Which can be very convenient. As you can see in the features described below some of the feature are only available in the Pro version that is basically a paid version. For example, Pro version can automatically check the firmware updates, notify the user with the vibration and signal for a new firmware release. Pro version also don’t have any ads.
* Automatically checks for new firmware update! (Pro only)
* Notifies the user with signal and vibration if a new firmware is released. (Pro only)
* Finds your "Product Code" and "HIDSWVER"
* Use custom or presets of "Product Code" and "HIDSWVER"
* No ads (Pro Only)
* Check multiple regions automatically (Pro Only).
* Check multiple regions on one click (Pro Only).
* Feed with latest released firmwares (Pro Only)
You might also be interested to have a look at the Samsung Galaxy S II section on our website where we have covered a large collection of tweaks, tips&tricks and rooting and custom ROM installation guides for the Samsung Galaxy S2 (SII).
Download Check Fus [Free Version]
You Might Like:
Get Free Email Updates
Inspired Geek is your primary source for latest tech news, guides and articles on Windows software, games, Apple and Android devices.
- Get extensive coverage on latest tech news.
- Exclusive guides on rooting, jailbreaking and unlocking mobile devices.
- Useful apps and tips&tricks for your iOS and Android devices.
- Exlclusive Top Countdowns for the best software.